sábado, 16 de enero de 2010

Little bit...

Hands down


i'm too proud for love

but with eyes shut

it's you i'm thinking of

but how we move from A to B?

it can't be up to me

'cause you don't know

eye to eye

thigh to thigh

i let go



i think i'm..



a little bit, a little bit

a little bit in love with you

but only if you're

a little but, a little bit, a little bit

in love with me




And for you I keep my legs apart

and forget about my tainted heart

and i will never ever be the first

to say it

but still I,

yes you know I...

i would do it,

push a button

pull a trigger,

climb a mountain

jump off a cliff,

'cause you know baby

i love you love you a little bit

i would do it, i would say it

i would mean it, we could do it

it was you and i and if only i..



I think i'm

a little bit, a little bit

a little bit in love with you

but only if you're

a little but, a little bit, little bit

in love with me...



Come here, stay with me

stroke me by the hair

'cause I would give anything, anything

to have you as my man.





No hay comentarios: